The K&N Blackhawk Induction Air Intake System is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air intake system that is guaranteed to gain power. It replaces your 5.0L F-150s restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. This low restriction air intake allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than it would from the stock air intake. More air means more power and acceleration. This K&N Blackhawk Induction Air Intake System comes with black components including the K&N high-flow air filter and heat shield. The attractive textured black powder-coated tube features an engraved K&N plate welded on to which gives it a clean, high-performance look under the hood. The intake tube accommodates the factory EVAP vent and crankcase vent hoses. The oversized cone shaped air filter is made from an oil-free synthetic filter media that can be used for up to 100,000 miles before cleaning is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using the existing factory mounting points using commonly available tools.
Fitment: Product Benefits:
2018 FORD F-150 5.0L V8 F/I - All Street Legal In All US States: No
2017 FORD F-150 5.0L V8 F/I - All Street Legal In All US States: No
2016 FORD F-150 5.0L V8 F/I - All Street Legal In All US States: No
2015 FORD F-150 5.0L V8 F/I - All Street Legal In All US States: Yes CARB EO Number: D-269-46
- Increases performance, MPG, & power up to 11.39 HP @ 4553 RPM
- Easy to install in minutes with basic hand tools
- oil-free synthetic filter media for superior air flow and easy cleaning w/ great looking free-flowing black aluminum tube
- 2015 F-150 5.0L CARB EO Number D-269-46
- 2016-2018 Models Warning: Not approved for sale in California or states that require a California E.O. #.