The K&N 69-3533TTK Typhoon air intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system designed to fit 2.5L NA Ford Fusion models and provides increase of up to 6.7 HP & 7.4 ft/lb of torque.
The restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing are replaced by the K&N Typhoon air intake which is designed to dramatically reduce air flow restriction as it smooths and straightens air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air intake. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engines RPM range. The 69-3533TTK air intake comes with a chrome topped K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that installs into the previous air box space. Air is directed through the intake tube into the engines throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The intake tube has an attractive textured black powder-coat finish that's made to last and it accommodates the factory mass air sensor, EVAP vent line and a replacement silicone crank case vent hose. The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions.
- Designed for increased performance of sport compacts and muscle cars, utilizing the finest quality components
- Guaranteed to Provide more horsepower and increased acceleration
- Available in high-quality finishes
- Includes K&N High-Flow, Washable/Reusable Air Filter
- Some applications available in cold-air versions
- Easy to Install
- Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Air Filter is Washable and Reusable
- Street legal in most states (some not street legal in CA - Check part number or vehicle listing for specific CARB status)