With high torque and an aggressive bite, the DTC-70 Rear brake pad will help you slow and stop your Shelby GT350 quickly. Engineered for vehicles with high deceleration rates, this pad is great for split-friction.
Great performance for the track. This pad is a great option for 2015-2020 Shelby GT350 owners that want serious stopping power for the track. The compound’s optimal temperature ranges from 800-1200 degrees Fahrenheit.
Better wear. Get more life out of your rotors with the DTC-70 pads. The compound provides exceptional rotor and pad wear so that you get the most out of your brakes.
Increased control. The Dynamic Torque Compound (DTC) offers great modulation and release to help you control your Shelby GT350 at the track. When used as a split-friction pad, you can adjust the braking performance of your Shelby GT350 to meet your needs.
Features & Benefits:
- High torque and aggressive bite
- Excellent rotor and pad wear
- Better release and modulation
- 400-1600 F operating temp
- 800-1200 F optimal temp
- Rear fitment
- Alternate part numbers: FR3Z2200E
- Compatible with metal/iron rotors. Not for use with carbon-ceramic rotors.