The Dynamic Torque Control brake pads from Hawk Performance offer improved initial response and modulation so that you can brake with confidence and stay in the lead. The temperature capacity with Hawk pads is great, allowing you to stay in the race and not experience brake fade.
No worries about excessive rotor wear. The DTC brake pads are designed to work with iron/metal rotors and will not put unnecessary wear on your brake rotors. This means you can get more use out of your brake rotors and replace them less often, saving time and money.
Great for split friction when paired with the DTC-70 pads. If going for a split friction set up, Hawk Performance recommends running the DTC-60 and DTC-70 pads for the best performance.
High-Temperature capacity and good initial response. The pads provide you with a high-temperature capacity, allowing you to stay on track longer and experience brake fade. The initial response or bite of the brake pads helps with quick deceleration and allows for smooth modulation.
- Extremely high friction output
- Fade-resistant compound
- Best suited for racing environments
- 400-1600 F operating temperatures
- 700-1100 F optimal temperatures
- Applicable to NASCAR/NASCAR modified, ARCA, Super Late models, pavement circle track, Pro 2/Pro 4 Off Road Trucks/Pro Lite, Sports Car/GT/GS, Open Wheel/Formula