Comp Cams Thumpr NSR camshafts make power from 1600-7000 RPM. They are a direct fit for 2015-2017 5.0L Coyote powered Mustang GT's. The Thumpr NSR camshafts feature a grind profile that does not require new springs, keepers or retainers.
The Thumpr NSR is perfectly suited for lightly modified cars yielding gains in the mid to high RPM range and providing an aggressive lopey idle due to added exhaust duration.
Features and Benefits:
- Billet steel hydraulic roller finger camshaft
- No springs required
- 1600-7000 RPM range
- Advertised Intake Duration: 260 degrees
- Advertised Exhaust Duration: 299 degrees
- Intake Valve Lift: .513 inches
- Exhaust Valve Lift: .513 inches
- Lobe Separation: 130 degrees