Comp Cams CR NSR camshafts make power from 1,600-7,000 RPM. They are a direct fit for 2015-2017 5.0L Coyote powered Mustang GT's. The CR NSR camshafts feature a grind profile that does not require new springs, keepers or retainers.
Unique to the 2015-2017 Coyote mid-lock phaser sytem motors, these cams have a more aggressive profile than previous versions and do not require neither phaser lock outs nor limiters.
Features and Benefits:
- Billet steel hydraulic roller finger camshaft
- No springs required
- 1,600-7,000 RPM range
- Advertised Intake Duration: 263 degrees
- Advertised Exhaust Duration: 270 degrees
- Intake Valve Lift: .516 inches
- Exhaust Valve Lift: .517 inches
- Lobe Separation: 127 degrees