Comp Cams XFI NSR Blower camshafts make power from 1,700-7,100 RPM. They are a direct fit for 2011-2014 5.0L Coyote powered Mustang GT's. The XFI NSR Blower camshafts feature a grind profile that does not require new springs, keepers or retainers. .
This XFI cam features lift and profile yielding substantial gains in the mid to upper RPM range on higher boost forced induction applications. It does require custom tuning and street applications require a cam phaser limiter kit p/n #5493 while strip applications are recommended to use a cam phaser lock out kit p/n #5492.
Features and Benefits:
- Billet steel hydraulic roller finger camshaft
- No springs required
- 1,700-7,100 RPM range
- Advertised Intake Duration: 275 degrees
- Advertised Exhaust Duration: 275 degrees
- Intake Valve Lift: .492 inches
- Exhaust Valve Lift: .453 inches
- Lobe Separation: 133 degrees