Comp Cams XFI NSR Blower camshafts make power from 1,500-6,900 RPM. They are a direct fit for 2011-2014 5.0L Coyote powered Mustang GT's. The XFI NSR Blower camshafts feature a grind profile that does not require new springs, keepers or retainers.
The XFI Blower camshafts are ideal for mild forced induction cars and does require custom tuning. Street applications require a cam phaser limiter kit p/n #5493 while strip applications are recommended to use a cam phaser lock out kit p/n #5492.
Features and Benefits:
- Billet steel hydraulic roller finger camshaft
- No springs required
- 1,500-6,900 RPM range
- Advertised Intake Duration: 267 degrees
- Advertised Exhaust Duration: 267 degrees
- Intake Valve Lift: .492 inches
- Exhaust Valve Lift: .453 inches
- Lobe Separation: 128 degrees