If you own or are buying Bilstein's B8 5160 & 5165 remote reservoir shocks you'll want to upgrade from the hose clamp and rubber spacer that comes with them. These mounting brackets are designed to mount the shock reservoir to the mounting body of the other shock to prevent sliding and offer some additional protection to the shock and reservoir off road. They are manufactured from billet aluminum, black anodized for durability, feature engraved BILSTEIN logo, and include stainless steel bolts. Clamps are sold individually, 2 clamps are required for a pair of shocks.
- designed to fit 5160 remote reservoir shock absorbers and struts
- produced to OEM standards and quality
- Fitment is simple; and all components included
- Ultimate clamping strength and provides shock and reservoir with partial protection against impact damage
- Clamps sold individually, 2 clamps are required for a pair of shocks.