Get the most out of your EcoBoost F-150 with an aFe BladeRunner charge pipe. These pipes are fully mandrel-bent to 3 to 3 1/2" aluminum tubing that will outflow your factory pipes, giving you more power and fuel efficiency. Their free-flowing design is capable of adding up to 13 horse power and 16 ft-lb of torque. The pipe installs easily in place of the factory original and requires no tuning. But, if you choose to install a tune, the BladeRunner will yield an even higher increase in horsepower and torque.
Note: This system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Includes premium clamps and silicone couplings included for long life, perfect fit strength
- Uses all factory mounting locations and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
- Works with aFe or OE intercooler
- Tough powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance
- Includes constant tension, Spring loaded, t-bolt clamps for a leak-free seal and heavy-duty 5-PLY couplings for strength.