Boss competition arms are upgraded with high duroameter urethane bushings for greatly reduced deflection and upgraded longer ball joints for strength and improved front suspension geometry and alignment.
Reduced bushing deflection will noticeably increase steering response and maintain proper alignment geometry during hard cornering. The high-grade ball joints will improve front geometry for increased cornering grip, reduced under steer, and reduced body roll.
Most importantly, these arms won't fold up, bend and break under high load conditions like other aftermarket tubular designs.
Note: Due to the relocation from the longer ball joint, 18 inch or larger wheels are required for clearance.Product Benefits
- Lifetime Warranty
- Will not fold up and break like aftermarket tubular designs
- Track tested at Daytona Speedway at over 150 mph
- Increased cornering grip - reduced understeer
- Maintains proper alignment geometry, under hard braking
- Reduced body roll
- A must for 2005 through 2014 and Mustangs
- No steering shimmy like other tubular control arms
- Used by the top professional race teams