Steeda has the track-proven sway bar combinations that will give you reduced body roll, adjustability, and the best handling of any sway bar package out on the market.
We offer several packages to meet different needs and budgets starting with our Steeda Mustang Front and Rear Sway Bar Kit for your 2015-2019 Mustang GT, EcoBoost, or V6 Fastback Coupe.
Our Steeda Mustang Front and Rear Sway Bar Kit for your 2015-2019 Mustang GT, EcoBoost, or V6 is our entry level kit for hardtop Mustang owners. This kit includes our adjustable Steeda front sway bar, and an adjustable Steeda rear sway bar that installs onto the factory rear sway bar end links. This kit will provide an increase in front and rear roll stiffness for a balanced handling package.
Our press-fit welded billet ends are far stronger than stamping the end of the bar. Billet machining construction of the Steeda Mustang Front and Rear Sway Bar ends makes for far greater strength for a bulletproof sway bar.
Our sway bars have machined steel billet sway bar ends, whereas others on the market have coined ends. What does this mean? Our sway bar ends are machined out of billet steel round stock, in-house, on our multi-axis CNC lathes and go through hundreds of computer simulations to ensure the ultimate in strength and performance - this provides greater resistance to bending stresses, and has three major advantages:
- These parts are less prone to cracking/fatigue failure on the ends themselves.
- It also reduces unwanted deflection in the sway bar end. Excess deflection creates unwanted geometry changes, which physically changes your sway bar stiffness to a non-ideal rate.
- With less unwanted deflection, our bars will 'wear out' slower - any spring will eventually become softer over time as it is cycled through its life, our bars will maintain their designed rate for longer with less unwanted deflection.
Our bar rates are developed and optimized through advanced vehicle dynamic simulation and through extensive real-world testing. We engineered these bars to control the vehicles' roll stiffness properly while still allowing you to run softer springs. This optimizes your overall grip and balance of the vehicle while still allowing you to maintain exceptional ride quality.
Don't settle for sway bars that are not track tested and made by companies who do not specialize in Mustangs. Steeda engineers, races, and wins with what it sells, Order the best package for your daily driven or track driven 2015-2019 Mustang today!
Purchase you Steeda Mustang Front and Rear Sway Bar Kit for your 2015-2019 Mustang GT, EcoBoost, or V6 at Steeda Autosports today!
Note: Front Sway bar will fit vehicles equipped with MagneRide Suspension but cannot be used at softest setting due to contact with factory ride height sensor.
See this sway bar kit in action in our Steeda Q500
Notice how composed our Q500 is throughout this turn at Palm beach International Raceway
- Front Sway Bar diameter 1-3/8"
- Rear Sway Bar diameter 1-1/8"
- Improved handling, more stable cornering
- Reduced body roll
- Designed and manufactured in-house in the USA by Steeda
- Competition and street-proven
- Includes sway bar bushings