Improved droop travel. SPC's arms offer improved travel upto 80 degrees for an improved ride off road as well as extra axle articulation and traction.
More fenderwell clearance. These adjustable arms allow you to move the tire forward for added clearance without trimming your brand new truck's fenders.
Serviceable. SPC arms feature a greasable ball joint that is serviceable in the unlikely event you will ever have to replace your ball joints. Replacement rubber boots are also available if road hazards or trail obstacles damage your boots.
- 80 degrees of articulation greasable ball joint
- -1 to +3 degrees of caster and +/-2 degrees camber
- Relocate oversize tires forward in the wheel well to avoid fender trimming
- Stronger than stock control arms
- SpecRide bushings provide quiet no squeak operation
- RWD and 4WD compatible