Whether you are a professional tuner, or an end user, you can spend countless hours getting it "mostly correct" or you can copy and paste accurate characterization tables and get on with the job of maximizing performance and drivability.
Injector Dynamics is the only motorsport injector supplier capable of generating these OEM quality injector characterizations.
The ID1300 is an all new injector, designed in partnership with Bosch Motorsport. This collaboration has given Injector Dynamics the ability to design a high flow injector with characteristics specific to the needs of the motorsport tuner.
The ID1300 was designed with alternative fuels in mind, and is the only performance injector available with all stainless internals. It is compatible with all known fuels, and will stand up to the corrosive nature of alcohol better than any injector on the market.
The ID1300 has a minimum fuel mass compatible with gasoline use, and will provide exceptional idle and cruise behavior under these conditions. In addition to its multi-fuel capabilities, the compact body of the ID1300 allows fitment in 200+ applications, making it the most versatile injector in Injector Dynamics' lineup.
Note: These injectors are US-EV1 style injectors.Product Features
- Injector Flow Rate: 1300cc/min
- Nominal Flow Rate: 1340cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using gasoline at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Length of injector from o-ring to o-ring: 60mm
- Diameter of top o-ring/fuel rail bore: 14mm
- Diameter of bottom o-ring: 14mm
- Quantity of Injectors: 4
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure: 6.0 Bar (101.5 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility: Compatible with all known fuels - (Designed specifically for alternative fuels)
- Electrical Connector: USCAR
Purchase your Injector Dynamics Mustang ID1300 Fuel Injectors - 14mm Adapters for your 1984-1986 Ford Mustang SVO at Steeda Autosports today!Product Benefits
- Comes in a set of 4
- High flow rates for high horsepower applications
- Most versatile injector out there
- Compatible with all known fuels especially alternative fuels