Our 304-Stainless Steel Resonator Delete H-Pipe for your iconic American made 5.0L Coyote Mustang GT is the best way to improve sound and increase performance at minimal cost while losing up to 6.5 pounds of weight. The H design increases torque at lower RPM and delivers a traditional mean deep muscle car exhaust tone.
Unlike most 2015+ versions on the market, this 2018+ specific H-pipe allows you to retain the factory heat shield found on 2018 and newer GT models without cutting and expanding the H-pipe to retain the OE shields or chiseling off the OE shields.
With mandrel bent 2.5" diameter tubing, the H-pipe easily installs between the factory catalytic converters and the factory mufflers. It is also compatible with virtually all aftermarket axle back exhaust kits. The 304 stainless steel mandrel bent tubing will not develop surface rust typical with 409 stainless or rust completely through like aluminized mild steel. The flush fit exhaust clamps allow for shortening the H-pipe if needed and prevent exhaust leaks common with expanded end kits.
NOTE : Cutting of the OE exhaust pipes is required for all resonator deletes on the market.Product Benefits:
- Up to +2 hp
- Up to +2 lb/ft of torque
- Improves low-end torque over factory resonator
- Traditional deep muscle car exhaust note
- 304SS will not rust like inferior 409SS or aluminized steel pipes
- Sheds up to 6.5 lbs. weight
- Does not require tune
- Retains 2018+ factory exhaust heatshields
- Supplied band clamps allow for reinstall of factory resonator
- 32" overall length
- Band clamps allow cut to shorter length
- Fits GT, Bullitt, and Mach 1 Mustangs
X-Pipe vs H-Pipe: Which Is For You?
2018-2021 Mustang GT Steeda Resonator Delete H-Pipe Review & Sound Clips
2021 Mustang: Stock Exhaust vs. Steeda X-Pipe & H-Pipe on the Dyno!