Steeda ProFlow Mustang Cold Air Intake for your S550 opens up the intake system of Ford's 5.0 powerplant and allows it to breathe much more freely than the stock intake system allows, taking your S550 Mustang GT to the next level of performance. Steeda's engineers utilized the OE cold air feed and a large surface area high-flow nano-fiber air filter, added our famous 'racetested' velocity stack entry and then designed an advanced heat shield with a durable rubber gasket to seal the shield against the vehicle's hood. Steeda's precision CNC mass air housing provides the cleanest mass air signal on the market, resulting in smooth off-throttle to on-throttle response. Steeda's S550 CAI utilizes a removable restrictor which allows you to benefit from immediate hp/tq gains, without a tune! If you're looking to squeeze out even more power from Steeda's S550 cold air intake, we offer a tune that allows you to run it without the restrictor.
Steeda's ProFlow S550 Mustang GT Cold Air Intake Comparison: Restrictor without Tune
In our cold air intake dyno shootout between Steeda, brand 'R' and brand 'A,' all of which have a restrictor in place without a tune, Steeda's S550 ProFlow Cold Air Intake dominated the competition putting down 414 rwhp and 387 ft/lb tq! This is a 22 hp and 18 ft/lb tq gain over our stock baseline dyno pull.
Dyno competitors comparison findings:
- Steeda CAI with restrictor and no tune: 414 rwhp and 387 ft/lb tq
- Brand 'R' CAI with restrictor and no tune: 404 rwhp and 375 ft/lb tq
- Brand 'A' CAI with restrictor and no tune: 403 rwhp and 373 ft/lb tq
Purchase your Steeda ProFlow Mustang Cold Air Intake for 2015 Mustang GT at Steeda Autosports today!
Warning: Not approved for sale in California or states that require a California E.O. #. This part has been designed and is intended for off-road application only. Installation of this part on a vehicle that is driven on public roads may violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations.
Note: Federal and several state and provincial laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part that affects emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on public streets or highways. Steeda Autosports assumes no liability for any violations arising out of any federal, state or provincial emissions or safety requirements on motor vehicles arising out of the customer's modifications and/or use of Steeda products. It is the responsibility of the customer to determine if their modified vehicle complies with applicable laws.
This limited warranty is the only express warranty applicable to Steeda Autosports products. Other rights may arise or vary from state to state in the United States. Steeda is not responsible for any time for which you may lose the use of your vehicle, any inconvenience you might be caused, the loss of your transportation or any part thereof, or any other incidental or consequential damages you may have.Product Benefits
- Over 22 rwhp and 18 ft/lb tq gain without a tune!
- Over 30 rwhp and 23 ft/lb tq gain with a tune!
- Does not get heat soaked like factory air box
- Cools to ambient temperature range significantly faster than the stock unit while producing more power
- Outperforms all other cold air intakes on the market today
- Easy bolt-in installation
- Retains sound tube and factory cold air ducting (also includes cap for sound tube elimination)
- Power increase at all RPM ranges, not just peak power
- Precision CNC mass air housing equals clean mass air signal resulting in smooth off-throttle to on-throttle acceleration
- Lower intake air temperatures (IAT) at cruise when compared to the competition
- Lifetime warranty
- Check out the included dyno sheet for hp/tq gains!
- Steeda has been building Cold Air Intakes for Ford performance vehicles longer than any other company!