Instant power, 255hp and 208lb-ft over stock, and a warranty are all benefits of the Roush Supercharger Kit. Give your S197 Mustang impressive power that makes sure you stay ahead of the competition!
Complete supercharger package. This is an all-in-one kit that unleashes impressive power from your S197 Mustang. Including the supercharger, intake, fuel components, tune, and more, everything you need is included. Supercharger whine, instant response, and power all the way to redline will keep a grin on your face.
Eaton TVS R2300. Utilizing Eaton's Twin Vortices Series (TVS) R2300 technology, this supercharger will not have a dull moment. Twin four-lobe rotors twisted to 160-degrees maximize the efficiency of the blower, minimize heat, and improve power throughout the entire RPM range.
3-year/36,000 mile warranty. Roush includes a 3-year/36,000 mile ROUSH-supplied parts only limited warranty with this kit. Few other supercharger kits offer a warranty to guarantee their kits. Drive with confidence and without worry of your supercharger failing when you upgrade to the Roush supercharger.
Features & Benefits:
- 675 hp/585 lb-ft of torque
- For manual transmission Mustang GTs
- Eaton TVS R2300
- Power through the entire RPM band
- Includes ROUSH Flash Voucher
- Immediate response
- 80mm pulley for more boost
- 60mm dual-bore throttle body and spacer
- High-flow ROUSH designed fuel injectors and fuel rail
- Large air-to-water aluminum intercooler
- Low-temperature full-face radiator
- High capacity degas bottle
- Cold air kit
- 3-year/36,000 mile Roush-supplied parts only limited warranty
- Not approved for sale or installation in the state of California
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
Note: Kit must be installed by a shop with an SAE J2534 pass-through device or Ford IDS device.
This part is not approved for sale in California or states that require a California E.O. # and is intended for off-road and competition use only. Installation of this part on a vehicle that is driven on public roads may violate U.S. laws and/or regulations. It is the responsibility of the customer to determine if their modified vehicle complies with applicable laws. For more information, please visit our Terms & Conditions page.