If you are lifting your Super Duty truck or already have lift kit installed on your Ford Super Duty truck and want to improve the ride, tracking and overall strength, reliability and performance of your truck then what you need are a pair of ReadyLIFT Heavy Duty Radius Arms. These extremely tough Super Duty radius arms are constructed of thick steel formed with a tabbed and slotted design for maximum strength. A tough gray powdercoated finish insures the radius arms will look great for a very long time.
Whether you are into off-roading your truck or just daily driving or towing, upgrading to our heavy duty radius arms will properly align and position the front axle of your lifted truck. This insures the tracking can be set right as well having the piece of mind that your radius arms will never fail under any off-roading situations.
Allows you to add caster for a better alignment on lifted or leveled trucks.
Features Urethane bushings that will last longer and can be greased by a zerk fitting.
A nice addition to our ReadyLIFT Ford Super Duty 3.5" SST Lift Kits
Note: This product will not allow for optimal caster settings when used with lift kits under 3.5".
- Allows you to add caster during alignment - factory arms do not.
- Tab and slot design of the boxed radius arms increases strength and reliability.
- Positions front axle and suspension in the correct geometry for proper alignment and improved handling
- Urethane bushings will last longer and can be greased by a zerk fitting.
- Tough powdercoated finish to insure the protection of your radius arms even in the harshest of conditions.
WARNING: California Residents: Cancer and Reproductive Harm; www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Installation Difficulty:
- Tools Required:
- Basic Shop Tools, Jack, Jack stands, Wheel chocks
- Estimated Install Time:
- (approx.) 2.5 Hours
- Vehicle Fitment:
- 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Lift Kit Location: