MaxTrac's 6.5" lift kit with Fox shocks comes with everything you need to properly lift your 2wdd 09-14' F-150 transforming into and on and off-road beast. The kit adds 6.5" in the front and a 4" in the rear for a level stance and factory like ride. This lift kit is a simple bolt-on with no welding, cutting or grinding required, making installation easier than other kits. The front lift is comprised of solid ductile iron 4.0" lift spindles, DOT approved extended brake lines, and super beefy 2.5" lift FOX coil overs. The rear lift is achieved via 4" lift blocks with extended U-bolts and includes a pair of rugged matched FOX Performance shocks.
- Track width increase of .5 per side
- 17" wheel or larger with 6.25" backspacing or less (up to 9" wide)
- Works with stock wheels as well
- Clears up to a 35" x 12.50" tire
-Trimming may be required for optimal fender well clearance.
- 6.5" lift for added ground clearance, articulation and tire clearance
- Allows up to 35" tire with proper offset
- Fox shocks for excellent ride and off-road performance
- Requires headlight re-aiming after install, alignment check recommended
- All components backed by a limited lifetime warranty