While the Coyote engine is powerful and very impressive in its stock form, some Mustang owners may find themselves wanting to take the 5.0L further. The Edelbrock E-Force supercharger allows owners to do just that and take the stock Coyote all the way to 690 HP and 588 ft-lbs of torque!
Equipped with an Eaton R2650 TVS for maximum efficiency. The R2650 Twin Vortices Series supercharger forces air through a dual-pass three-core air-to-water intercooler keeping intake temperatures down, while pumping horsepower levels up. With the ability to pump your engine with up to 15.5 PSI of cool air, this E-Force supercharger can satisfy those longing for maximum power.
Built to be reliable and efficient. The supercharger contains a self-lubricating system to keep the system running smoothly. A 100,000-mile service interval means that there is no hassle and worry with supercharger maintenance. Each kit is covered under a 3 year/36,000 mile warranty. A bypass valve minimizes the power loss and allows your Mustang to make close to stock fuel economy.
It's important to note that this supercharge assembly is 50-state legal (CARB EO - D-215-107) ONLY with Edelbrock's tune.
- Fuel Injectors (50 lb/hr)
- Intercooler Recovery Tank
- Extruded Aluminum Fuel Rails
- Electric Intercooler Water Pump
- Custom Molded Intercooler Hoses
- Cast Aluminum Front Drive Bracket
- Edelbrock Aluminum Engine Covers
- Heavy Duty Automatic Belt Tensioner
- Goodyear Gatorback Serpentine Belt
- E-Force Supercharger Manifold Assembly
- High Flow Panel Air Filter for Stock Airbox
- Dual-Pass 3-Core (DP-3C) 160 Sq-in Intercooler
- Handheld SCT Performance Tuner with Calibration
- Plug & Play, Electrical Harness & Installation Hardware
- Steel Idler Pulleys With Heavy DutyHigh-SpeedBearings
- Dual Core Low Temp. Heat Exchanger for Intercooler System
Note: There is 14-day lead time for assembly
- DP-3C Intercooler
- 50-State Legal w/ Edelbrock Tune
- 690 Horsepower & 588 ft/lbs. Torque
- Linear powerband
- Up to 15.5 PSI
- Durable black powder-coated finish.
- 3 year/36,000 mile warranty
WARNING: California Residents: Cancer and Reproductive Harm; www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Vehicle Fitment:
- 2015, 2016, 2017
This aftermarket part has been granted an Executive Order (E.O.) and is approved for sale and use on motor vehicles by the California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B.). In addition to California, this part is also legal in those states having adopted California clean air standards.