AFE's Stage 2 Cold Air Intake System is a great looking upgrade for your Raptor or F-150 that adds performance as well as style. aFe developed this aluminum heat shield to snap onto the top of the lower half of the factory air box to provide a hassle-free installation utilizing factory mounting locations. Dual 3 1/2" mandrel-bent brushed aluminum equal length intake tubes are designed with an H-pipe to balance intake tube pressures and maximize airflow and velocity. This intake system utilizes oil-free, large 7" tall radial flow performance air filters with 3-Layer synthetic media for maximum convenience. Also included is a Magnum SHIELD Pre-filters to protect your performance air filter from water splash or heavy rainstorms. All clamps, couplings, and hardware are included for hassle-free installation. This is a direct bolt-on kit that requires no cutting or drilling on factory parts.
Note: This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
- Outflows factory intake by 68%
- Aluminum one piece heat shield utilizes stock mounting locations
- Dual Pro DRY S Non-oiled air filters w/ Pre-filters
- Increased throttle response, HP, and MPG's
- This part is not approved for sale in California or states that require a California E.O. # and is intended for off-road and competition use only. Installation of this part on a vehicle that is driven on public roads may violate U.S. laws and/or regulations. It is the responsibility of the customer to determine if their modified vehicle complies with applicable laws. For more information, please visit our Terms & Conditions page.