Ford's Performance division just keeps upping the ante, and the 5.2L Flat-Plane Crank Voodoo engine in the GT350 makes a bold statement. A high-revving track car for the street, the GT350 would be just as comfortable at Laguna Seca as it is in your driveway. Vortech Engineering has taken this spectacular platform to the next level with our new V-3 complete supercharging system. With an easy to install dual plate mounting system that combines rigid mounting and lightweight, all aluminum mandrel-bent discharge ducting for superior airflow, and a huge 900+ horsepower tested 24" x 13" x 3.5" charge cooler core, this system is ready to make power efficiently and reliably on your GT350 on the street or at the track.
Complete, fully calibrated supercharging systems are available for the 2016 5.2L Mustang GT350 and Track Pack GT350, featuring the V-3 SCi centrifugal supercharger with air-to-air charge cooler. The complete system will boost your stock 2016 GT350 to 713 HP and 538 lb/ft torque with 6.5 PSI from the V-3 supercharger at the factory redline.
- V-3 SCi compressor with 3.80" drive pulley
- Dual plate supercharger mounting system includes idlers, drive belt and all hardware. Mount features multiple position idler location for a wide range of belt and pulley combinations.
- Supplied SCT programmer re-flashes the ECM with a safe, custom Vortech calibration for 91-octane fuel.
- Fuel system upgrade includes high flow replacement fuel injectors (Injector Dynamics 725cc)
- Air inlet assembly with high-flow carbon fiber inlet duct, OEM 5.0L GT airbox with drop-in K&N panel filter, silicone couplers and stainless steel clamps
- Mandrel bent 3" and 3.5" aluminum discharge tubes for high flow and minimal weight
- 98mm MAF housing configured for "blow-through" use. Integrated air-straightener upstream of the MAF housing.
- 24" x 13" x 3.5" air-to-air charge cooler core (900+HP tested).
- Vortech Maxflow Race Bypass Valve with filter
Note: Vortech calibration uses CA 91 octane pump gas. HP/TQ output will increase with custom calibration and higher octane fuel. Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used, registered, or licensed for highway use.