Steeda Upgrades will be ready for the 2018 Ford Mustang at build 1.
Steeda has the track-proven sway bars that will give you reduced body roll, adjustability, and the best handling of any sway bar out on the market.
Our press-fit welded billet ends are far stronger than stamping the end of the bar. Billet machining construction of the sway bar ends makes for far greater strength for a bulletproof sway bar.
Don't settle for sway bars that are not track-tested and made by companies who do not specialize in Mustangs. Steeda engineers, races, and wins with what it sells, order the best package for your daily-driven or track-driven 2018 Mustang today!Our sway bars have machined steel billet sway bar ends, whereas others on the market have coined ends. What does this mean? Our sway bar ends are machined out of billet steel round stock, in-house, on our multi-axis CNC lathes and go through hundreds of computer simulations to ensure the ultimate in strength and performance - this provides greater resistance to bending stresses, and has three major advantages:
- These parts are less prone to cracking/fatigue failure on the ends themselves.
- It also reduces unwanted deflection in the sway bar end. Excess deflection creates unwanted geometry changes, which physically changes your sway bar stiffness to a non-ideal rate.
- With less unwanted deflection, our bars will 'wear out' slower - any spring will eventually become softer over time as it is cycled through its life, our bars will maintain their designed rate for longer with less unwanted deflection.
Our bar rates are developed and optimized through advanced vehicle dynamic simulation and through extensive real-world testing. We engineered these bars to control the vehicles' roll stiffness properly while still allowing you to run softer springs. This optimizes your overall grip and balance of the vehicle while still allowing you to maintain exceptional ride quality.Product Benefits
- Improved handling, more stable cornering
- Reduced body roll
- Four adjustment positions from soft to firm
- Designed and manufactured in-house in the USA by Steeda
- Competition and street-proven
- Includes sway bar bushings