Looking for competition proven handling performance for your Mustang but still be able to drive it on the street? Steeda has the springs for you!
Steeda's Competition/Street springs have been competition proven in NASA American Iron competition. They will greatly reduce nosedive and keep body roll to a minimum for the ultimate in performance.
For maximum handling, we also recommend combining our Steeda X5 ball joints with our bump steer kit. Check them out at these links:
The springs are also a great match for our Tokico D-spec shocks.
Street & Competition Springs - Part Number: 555-8241
- Lowers vehicle approx 1 inch front, 1 1/4 inch rear. The S197 Mustang sits high in the rear. These springs will give it a more aggressive look
- Highest spring rate for dramatic improvement in handling and reduction of nosedive
- Spring rate can still be used for street driving on dual purpose cars
- Competition proven in NASA competition by Robin Burnett
Steeda Springs are manufactured under these rigorous manufacturing certifications: QS-9000 & ISO 9001
- Improved vehicle handling
- Great ride quality
- Improved vehicle stance
- Comes with a LIFETIME warranty
All lowering springs are not created equal. Read our Steeda blog post to learn more: http://www.steedablog.com/2010/08/all-lowering-springs-are-not-created-equal/