QA1's Level 2 Kit is the ultimate street and track suspension kit. The included parts all serve a purpose and work together perfectly to deliver unparalleled handling. Make sure your Mustang can handle well and out performs the competition with this upgrade.
Improved handling. This kit will improve your Mustang in a variety of ways. Correcting suspension geometry and including adjustable parts that let you dial in your suspension even further, this kit is not your average suspension package. Parts and spring rates are carefully selected to help you get the most out of your SN95/New Edge.
Pro-Coilovers. Control your ride height, spring rate, damping, and rebound with QA1's Pro-Coilovers that are included in the kit. 175lbs springs are included with this kit but can be swapped to other rates with ease. 18 different settings on the single adjustable coil-overs let you fine-tune the suspension.
Features & Benefits:
- Reduced unsprung weight
- Improves weight distribution
- Gives you greater control over your handling
- Excellent upgrade for street/track builds
- Refreshes your suspension
- Front single adjustable Pro Coilovers - 175lbs springs
- Rear single adjustable Pro Coilovers - 110lbs springs
- Tubular K-member
- 4.6L engine mounts
- Caster camber plates
- Adjustable rear upper control arm
- Boxed rear lower control arms
- Tubular front lower control arms for coilovers
- Front sway bar
- Rear sway bar
- Thrust bearing kit
- Spanner wrench
- All necessary mounting hardware
Note: An alignment will be required after the handling kit is installed.