Whether you are a professional tuner, or an end user, you can spend countless hours getting it "mostly correct" or you can copy and paste accurate characterization tables and get on with the job of maximizing performance and drivability.
Injector Dynamics is the only motorsport injector supplier capable of generating these OEM quality injector characterizations.
The ID2000 has set the standard for linearity and control in a large injector. Flowing in excess of 2000cc/min at 3 bar, the ID2000 will also provide a smooth stoichiometric idle on E85, and it will do all this while maintaining strict linearity up to 95% duty cycle at 9000rpm.
With a pressure capability of 9 bar this injector can flow as much as 3700cc/min with excellent low pulsewidth linearity, and has the broadest operating range of any injector on the market.
Note: These injectors are Denso-EV1 style injectors.Product Features
- Injector Flow Rate: 2000cc/min
- Nominal Flow Rate: 2225cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using gasoline at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Length of injector from o-ring to o-ring: 60mm
- Diameter of top o-ring/fuel rail bore: 14mm
- Diameter of bottom o-ring: 14mm
- Quantity of Injectors: 4
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure: 9.0 Bar (130.5 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility: Compatible with Methanol/Ethanol/All known Hydrocarbon fuels. Not compatible with MTBE/Nitro Methane/Nitro Propane.
- Electrical Connector: Denso
Purchase your Injector Dynamics Mustang ID2000 Fuel Injectors - 14mm Adapters for your 1984-1986 Ford Mustang SVO at Steeda Autosports today!Product Benefits
- Comes in a set of 4
- Provides smooth stoichiometric idle on E85
- Set the standard for linearity and control for large injectors