This Ford Racing Mustang GT X-pipe is designed to balance out the exhaust gas pressure in your system, and will help improve exhaust flow for more power and sound.
The installation of the Ford Racing Clamp On X-pipe does not require any cutting or welding, it just installs in place of the stock H-pipe, using your stock clamps.
Constructed from sturdy 2.75" mandrel bent T-409 Stainless Steel tubing the Clamp On X-Pipe will improve exhaust flow and last a lifetime.
This Ford Racing Clamp On X-Pipe is a specifically designed for use on the 2011-2014 GT Mustangs with the Coyote 5.0L engine built after 5/10/10.
Warning: This part has been designed and is intended for off-road application only. Installation of this part on a vehicle that is driven on public roads may violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations.Product Benefits
- Clamp on installation - does not require welding!
- Converts your factory H-pipe to a more efficient X-pipe
- No cutting of factory exhaust required for installation
- 409 stainless steel X-pipe
- Installs using existing factory clamps