You've got the power, but do you have the transmission to handle it? This Ford Performance Tremec TKO 600 HD 5-Speed Transmission replaces the older TR-3550, and features a torque capacity of up to 600lbs./ft. so your Mustang will be ready for some high-performance output!
The transmission features a close gear ratio between first and fourth (1st 2.87; 2nd 1.90; 3rd 1.34; 4th 1.00; 5th 0.82), and comes equipped with a 26-spline input shaft and a 31-spline output shaft to go along with improved shift forks, a one-piece counter-shaft, and 4615 stainless steel gears for increased torque capacity.
- 1979-1995 Mustang requires unique bell housing M-6392-R58 for installation
- 1979-1993 Mustang requires crossmemberM-5059-A
- 1994-1995 Mustang requires crossmembermodification, driveshaft lengthening (0.625"), & Ford Performance Clutch ForkE6ZZ-7515-A
- Requires 31-spline driveshaft yoke
- Requires 10.5"M-7550-T302 Clutch Disk for 26-spline input
- 600 lbs./ft. Torque Capacity
- Gear Ratios: 1st 2.87; 2nd 1.90; 3rd 1.34; 4th 1.00; 5th 0.82
- InputShaft - 26 Spline; Output Shaft - 31 Spline
- Close Ratio Between 1st and 4th
- Fits 1979-1995 Mustangs