- Upgraded version of Ford Performance M-6050-M52 5.2L cylinder head
- Improved high-performance 5.2L head castings provide added strength and increased size of central cooling passages, to support higher horsepower engine builds
- Fully CNC ported intake ports, exhaust ports and combustion chamber
- Larger port sizing than the 2015-2017 5.0L Coyote cylinder heads
- 38.3mm intake valve and 32.5mm exhaust valve
- 2015-2017 5.0L Coyote valve sizes are 37.3mm intake, 31.8mm exhaust
- New valvetrain geometry allows for higher valve lift
- Lightweight hollow-stem intake valves and sodium-filled exhaust valves
- Loaded head assembly minus camshafts, rocker arms and lash adjusters
- To use on 5.0L Coyote requires unique camshaft due to valvetrain geometry
- Requires 5.2L rocker arms and lash adjusters
- Requires head changing kit
- Installation of 5.2L heads on 5.0L engine requires piston modification for proper piston to valve clearance
- For RH cylinder head see M-6049-M52A
- Take your 2015-2017 Mustang GT to the next level of performance by upgrading your 5.0L Coyotes engine to production 5.2L cylinder heads.
- Increase power and torque with this bolt-on Ford Racing Right Cylinder Head.
Note: Specific camshaft, rocker arms and lash adjusters are required for installation.
Warning: Not approved for sale in California or states that require a California E.O. #. This part has been designed and is intended for off-road application only. Installation of this part on a vehicle that is driven on public roads may violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations.
Note: Federal and several state and provincial laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part that affects emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on public streets or highways. Steeda Autosports assumes no liability for any violations arising out of any federal, state or provincial emissions or safety requirements on motor vehicles arising out of the customer's modifications and/or use of Steeda products. It is the responsibility of the customer to determine if their modified vehicle complies with applicable laws.
This limited warranty is the only express warranty applicable to Steeda Autosports products. Other rights may arise or vary from state to state in the United States. Steeda is not responsible for any time for which you may lose the use of your vehicle, any inconvenience you might be caused, the loss of your transportation or any part thereof, or any other incidental or consequential damages you may have.