Steeda's adjustable sway bar endlinks make a great upgrade for the stock endlinks as well as the perfect dual purpose street/open track set.
For street applications, these endlinks are as quiet as the factory units. They will not add NVH like rod end units.
For competition uses, our double adjustable design makes it adjustable on the car and allows to both retain proper sway bar geometry on lowered cars and adjust sway bar preload for fine tuning.
The adjustment body is constructed from lightweight aerospace-grade aluminum and is corrosion resistant. Endlinks feature case hardened ball studs that are greaseable and feature significantly increased swing area compared to spherical rod ends. Includes locking hardware for installation.Product Benefits
- As silent as factory units in street use
- Aerospace-grade aluminum center adjusters
- Double adjustable design for adjustment without removing them from the vehicle
- Case hardened ball stud
- More swing area than endlinks with spherical rod ends
- Made in the USA with pride!
- Lifetime warranty