With new complete front control arms becoming much harder to find at reasonable prices, why not upgrade your bushings instead?
Service them and restore your car today to better than new condition with our polyurethane bushings A-arm bushings.
Your vehicle is not getting any younger and even if you have low miles your control arm bushings still deteriorate over time.
Does your steering wheel shake under braking even though your brake rotors are not warped? Does your steering response seem sloppy or not as good as it used to be? Is your vehicle more than 10 years old regardless of mileage? If you answered yes to any of these questions you probably need to replace your bushings!
Compared to standard bushings, our Steeda exclusive offset A-arm bushings will offset your front control arms forward to improve weight distribution and add caster to the vehicle.
Increased caster improves steering response and on center feel. Your straight line high speed tracking will improve while the reduced bushing deflection also further improves steering response and eliminates deflection from loads imposed from cornering and braking forces.
Our polyurethane construction also makes these bushings far more durable than original rubber bushings.
Pick up a set today and restore your front control arms to better than new condition.
- Moves the front control arms forward for better weight distribution and increased caster
- Durable polyurethane eliminates deflection
- Quicker steering response
- Improved overall handling
- Straighter tracking and better high speed stability
- Improved stability during hard braking
- Holds alignment better during hard cornering
- Outlasts rubber bushings
- Better ride quality than standard polyurethane or "Delrin" bushings
- 5.0L V8