Champion Cooling Systems radiators are manufactured at their ISO certified facility. Champion Cooling radiators are made to high standards of quality and workmanship using the HIGHEST GRADES of aluminum available and are constructed with 100% WELDED SEAMS, BRAZED CORE TECHNOLOGY AND NO EPOXY. They come with a lifetime limited warranty and are made to install without modifications using your original mounts and fan shroud giving you the confidence you desire.
- Core Dimensions: 16 1/2" X 24 3/4" wide
- Overall Dimensions: 19 1/4 X 29 3/4" wide
- Upper inlet: 1 1/4" located on Passengerr side.
- Lower outlet: 1 1/2" located on Driver side.
- Trans cooler: Included
- OEM Saddle Mount system
- OEM style brass petcock drain.
- Billet fill neck and fittings, NOT STAMPED
- Radiator cap : Included
- Higher density core: cooling rows are spaced 3/8" apart: giving you 25% more rows within the core than other aluminum radiators sold on eBay and 35% more rows than OEM copper.Aluminum dissipates heat more efficiently than copper or brass
- 14-16 cooling fins per inch (42 per square inch) giving you approximately 1500 more cooling fins than other aluminum radiators and approximately 3000 more than OEM copper radiatorsLighter weight
- Outperforms other 2 row aluminum as well as 3 and 4 row copper radiators
- High performance appearance
- 5.0L V8