Instantly increase the horsepower on your 2013-2018 Focus ST with a complete GT3071R-WG dual ball bearing and water cooled turbo assembly from ATP Turbo. With the purchase of this GT3071R-WG turbo you have the option to choose from a. 86 A/R turbine housing or a. 64 A/R turbine housing. This turbo is a direct bolt-on replacement for the small factory turbo on all 2013-2018 2.0L EcoBoost Focus STs.
The. 64 A/R turbine housing will allow for quicker spoolup, but results in less top end power. The. 86 A/R turbine housing has the opposite effect on this setup, spoolup time is slower, but you get the advantage of more top end power.
ATP Turbo has made it super easy to upgrade your Focus ST's stock turbo and has assembled this easy bolt-on unit with all the necessary components needed for a hassle-free installation.Product Features
- Internally waste-gated
- Built-in external wastegate port (Tial MVS) for future expansion. Capoff provided
- V-band flanged turbo adapter
- Any stock placement intake pipe will fit. Adapter elbow provided
- Any stock placement charge pipe will fit
- New steel braided oil feed and coolant lines provided
- Fits stock oil drain tube
Purchase the ATP Focus ST GT3071R-WG Bolt-On Turbo Upgrade for your 2013-2018 Focus ST from Steeda Autosports today!Product Benefits
- Dual ball bearing, oil and water cooled turbo assembly
- Up to 475 horsepower flow capacity
- Option of. 64 A/R or. 86 A/R turbine housing
- Direct bolt-on fitment
- Cast grey finish