This BladeRunner Intercooler represents the next generation of intercoolers. Designed specifically for the 2017 Raptor, this BladeRunner intercooler utilizes a 3" bar and plate core design. This design outflows the OE tube and fin core design, while the 3/16" TIG-Welded end 5052 aluminum tanks offer superior strength and durability. aFe has also added CNC machined vent tubes, which use a solid NPT plug for periodic draining of any type of build up inside the intercooler. For those who wish for more automatic draining, aFe has also added CNC machined ports which can be used for a condensation drain, sensors, or water methanol injection. .aFe Power's cold side tube is constructed from 3-1/2" and 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing boasting a +17% increase in flow and powder-coated for a nice finish. The high-temp powder-coating also insulates the tube from engine heat and protects the tube from corrosion. The smooth transition bends decrease turbulence, minimize pressure loss, while increasing horsepower and torque. This tube is also equipped with a billet aluminum factory style quick connect adapter that seals with an o-ring. One 1/8" NPT port which is also provided on the tube for a sensor or water-methanol injection.Note: This Intercooler is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
- Up to 17% more flow than OE
- Bar and plate core design allows for greater airflow and better efficiency.
- 1/8" NPT brass breather tank vent for automatic draining of condensation or any type of build up inside the intercooler
- Includes high quality stainless steel clamps and heavy-duty 5-Ply couplings
- 1/8" NPT port on tube for connecting pressure sensors or water methanol injection