Get the most out of your Raptor's Ecoboost with an aFe BladeRunner charge pipe. Their free-flowing design boasts an increase of 17% more air. The pipe installs easily in place of the factory original and requires no tuning. aFe Power's cold side tube is constructed from 3-1/2" and 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then, powder-coated for a nice finish. The high-temp powder-coating also insulates the tube from engine heat and protects the tube from corrosion. The smooth transition bends decrease turbulence, minimize pressure loss, while increasing horsepower and torque. No tune is neccesary, but, if you choose to to install a tune, the BladeRunner will yield an even higher increase in horsepower and torque. One 1/8" NPT port is provided on the tube for a sensor or water-methanol injection.
Note: This system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Includes premium clamps and silicone couplings included for long life, perfect fit strength
- Uses all factory mounting locations and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
- Works with aFe or OE intercooler
- Tough powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance
- Includes constant tension, Spring loaded, t-bolt clamps for a leak-free seal and heavy-duty 5-PLY couplings for strength.