Springs and a Strut Tower Brace are the foundation of good handling. So start with the best.
Steeda's 2013-2020 Fusion lowering springs are in house engineered and custom made to our specifications.
Steeda lowering springs provide the best combination of handling and ride quality available while greatly improving the appearance of your Ecoboost Fusion. Steeda's Sport Springs will lower your Fusion by approximately 7/8" all around will noticeably improve handing and reduce nose dive under braking.
Chassis flex is one of the main enemies of good handling. Your front tires can't stay planted if your CD4 Fusion front strut towers are flexing. Put an end to front-end flex with this easy-to-install tubular strut bar. This bar ties your strut towers together giving you less flex and therefore better handling. Made from super strong 4130 Chrome Moly steel the brace comes powdercoated matte black with a wrinkle finish.
Note: This Strut Tower Brace will also fit the 2015 Ford Fusion Energi Titanium.
- Does not fit the 2017 Fusion Sport
- We have only tested fitment on 2.0L Fusions currently. These springs may fit other Fusions but we have not completed fitment testing yet.
- Will actually improve the ride of your vehicle
- Better handling with more stable cornering while maintaining factory ride quality
- Lower more aggressive stance
- Noticeable reduction in nosedive