The Kooks 3" Tuner Catted Competition Exhaust System is engineered with full 3" tubing and high flow race catalytic converters to greatly improve the exhaust flow of your GT350. Additionally, the team at Kooks engineered this powerful setup to be compatible with Ford's multi-mode exhaust function. This means you can still flip the switch to get an immediate power boost from less restricted exhaust flow.
This system opens up the GT350s exhaust for better flow, beginning with crack-resistant & heavy-duty 1-3/4"x 1-7/8" headers, moving through a 304SS X-pipe toward a cat-back with adjustable mufflers designed to fit right into the factory grooves. The best part is it's a direct bolt-on replacement, so no cutting or welding is required. However, installation of this exhaust system will require the use of a handheld tuning programmer to modify the car's ECU. By reprogramming your Mustang's ECU you will be able to realize the full power potential that these Long Tube Headers have to offer.
Note:This product is intended for track use only.
- Improves Exhaust Flow for More Power and Sound
- Full 3" Exhaust System
- Compatible with Factory Multi-Mode Exhaust
- Long Tube 1-3/4" to 1-7/8" Step Header with 3" Collector
- Includes Long Tube Headers, 3" Catted X-Pipe and Matching 3" Cat-Back
- Direct Bolt-On, No Cutting or Welding Required
- Intended for Off-Road Track Use