Extang's MaxSeal Tailgate Seal is the perfect compliment to your F-Series pickup's bed cover. The Extang MaxSeal Tailgate Seal forms a tight gasket around your Ford's tailgate while still allowing water to escape in the event of a rain storm with the cover open and bed exposed. The full perimeter design minimizes dust, insects, pollen, rain, snow, exhaust fumes, and dirt entry from the factory tail gate gap. If keeping your bed and cargo clean is a priority, you need to seal this critical area since aerodynamic forces push airborne contaminants around the factory gap while driving. DIY install is quick and easy with surface prep accounting for the majority of the install. The industrial strength rubber seal has high grade adhesive pre-applied, but does require the mounting surface to be smooth and free of oil, wax, exhaust residue, and bedliner overspray.
- Minimizes dust, insects, pollen, rain, snow, exhaust fumes, and dirt entry from factory tail gate gap.
- Made of all-weather, industrial high-strength rubber with high grade self adhesive
- Keeps loose loads like sand and gravel from leaking out of the bed while allowing water to escape
- Simple DIY installation in minutes
- Great factory looking fitment and cleaner truck bed