While the factory ABS system on your truck works well as designed, if you've installed taller tires on your truck and/or haul heavy loads with your F-150, you may have noticed a decrease in brake performance. If you need to upgrade, Steeda proudly offers Brembo's top of the line brake kit available for your F-150. Huge cast monobloc radial mount eight piston calipers squeeze specially designed 412mm two piece drilled rotors for unmatched stopping power. Floating D-Bobbin with anti rattle springs eliminates rotor warping and brake noise. The kit comes complete with calipers, vented curved 48 vane rotors, pads, stainless steel brake hoses, and everything else needed to bolt these brakes on to your F-150. Most installations require 20" or larger diameter wheels to provide adequate rotor clearance. Brembo GT Systems are designed for vehicles at original ride height. Increased ride height is not compatible with the brake lines included in these systems and will require replacement if extended lines included with lift kit are not correct fitment.Product Benefits:
Click here to download PDF template to to measure your wheels to determine fitment, as returns for wheel fitment issues are not accepted.
- Greater stopping power, reduced brake fade, and stunning signature Brembo appearance
- Maintains ABS / TC function and proper brake bias
- Cast Monobloc radial mount calipers won't flex under heavy braking
- Advanced high carbon alloy / corrosion resistant plated rotors
- Floating D-Bobbin with Anti Rattle Spring eliminate warping, chatter and ensure quiet operation