If you regularly do high speeds off road or air your Raptor out and want to nail the landings without the harshness, we have you covered with ADD's Raptor HD Offroad Tie Rod Kit. The off road kit reduces bump steer and stabilizes the steering under extreme conditions. The heim joint ends reduce slack induced by the factory ball joints. The beefy billet aluminum links will absorb shock and take more abuse than factory steel rods They also look great due to the hard anodize finish. A front end alignment is required after the installation of this kit. The alignment shop must be informed that there is a Heim under the boot to prevent damage, unsafe condition, or potential steering failure.
- Reduces bump steer for better control and injury prevent under extreme conditions
- Stabilizes steering under extreme conditions
- Reduces slack induced by the factory ball joints
- Absorb shock and take more abuse than factory steel rods
- Hard anodized finish withstands corrosion and abrasive sand.