With Steeda's GT500 handling pack our proven suspension components are combined and offered as a complete matched package that will improve increased cornering grip, improved handling balance, reduced brake dive, and reduced body roll.
With Tokico's D-spec adjustable shock and struts you get the best of both worlds. Excellent ride quality and race car handling with just a turn of a knob. One knob controls infinite adjustment of both compression and rebound.
The included sport springs will lower your GT500 approximately 1.2 inches in the front and 1.5 in the rear with optimized spring rates to provide handling and ride quality.
We then round out the package with our awesome chrome moly alloy steel strut tower brace and front and rear sway bar package.
Our chrome moly alloy steel strut tower brace is twice as strong and lighter than standard steel used by our competitors. Our brace is a double bar design vs single bar design offered by competitors with better materials for unmatched strength over the competition!
The included 1 3/8" front and 1 inch rear sway bars are matched to provide maximum performance. Our front sway bar has 3 adjustment positions for fine tuning of handling balance. Our unique patented welded billet ends offer unmatched strength over the stamped ends of our competitors. The rear sway bar includes lightweight and strong billet machined end links and urethane bushings and hardware.
Steeda's superior package is also priced lower than competitive packages with similar components. The best package at the best price. That is Steeda performance!
Our sway bars have machined steel billet sway bar ends, whereas others on the market have coined ends. What does this mean? Our sway bar ends are machined out of billet steel round stock, in-house, on our multi-axis CNC lathes and go through hundreds of computer simulations to ensure the ultimate in strength and performance - this provides greater resistance to bending stresses, and has three major advantages:
- These parts are less prone to cracking/fatigue failure on the ends themselves.
- It also reduces unwanted deflection in the sway bar end. Excess deflection creates unwanted geometry changes, which physically changes your sway bar stiffness to a non-ideal rate.
- With less unwanted deflection, our bars will 'wear out’ slower - any spring will eventually become softer over time as it is cycled through its life, our bars will maintain their designed rate for longer with less unwanted deflection.
Our bar rates are developed and optimized through advanced vehicle dynamic simulation and through extensive real-world testing. We engineered these bars to control the vehicles' roll stiffness properly while still allowing you to run softer springs. This optimizes your overall grip and balance of the vehicle while still allowing you to maintain exceptional ride quality.
- 555-821[x] - Steeda Sport Springs
- 578-DSP-12 - Tokico D Spec Shocks & Struts
- 555-1057 - Steeda Rear Swaybar
- 555-1050 - Steeda Front Swaybar
- 555-5722 - Steeda Double Bar Strut Tower Brace
- Superior chrome moly alloy double bar strut tower brace
- Matched sway bars with adjustment available for front bar
- Tokico D-spec shocks with lifetime warranty!
- Improved handling and balance
- Aggressive stance and appearance from Steeda Sport springs