This package gives you Steeda's proven suspension components in one proven system that combined will improve cornering grip, handling balance, reduce brake dive, reduce body roll and stiffen the front chassis of the vehicle which is one of the few area's in the chassis that needs extra bracing.
Steeda handling pack will also lower the vehicle about 1 inch in the front and 1 1/4 in the rear for a great appearance and improved weight distribution.
Our sway bars have machined steel billet sway bar ends, whereas others on the market have coined ends. What does this mean? Our sway bar ends are machined out of billet steel round stock, in-house, on our multi-axis CNC lathes and go through hundreds of computer simulations to ensure the ultimate in strength and performance - this provides greater resistance to bending stresses, and has three major advantages:
- These parts are less prone to cracking/fatigue failure on the ends themselves.
- It also reduces unwanted deflection in the sway bar end. Excess deflection creates unwanted geometry changes, which physically changes your sway bar stiffness to a non-ideal rate.
- With less unwanted deflection, our bars will 'wear out’ slower - any spring will eventually become softer over time as it is cycled through its life, our bars will maintain their designed rate for longer with less unwanted deflection.
Our bar rates are developed and optimized through advanced vehicle dynamic simulation and through extensive real-world testing. We engineered these bars to control the vehicles' roll stiffness properly while still allowing you to run softer springs. This optimizes your overall grip and balance of the vehicle while still allowing you to maintain exceptional ride quality.
- 555-8215 - Steeda Sport Springs
- 555-5716 - Steeda Steel Strut Tower Brace
- 555-1050 - Steeda Adjustable Front Sway Bar
- 555-1052 - Steeda Rear Sway Bar w/ End links
- Superior ride quality over other brands of handling paks
- Improved appearance and weight distribution
- Improved cornering grip and handling balance
- Reduced brake drive and body roll