Steeda's Caster Camber plates allow total adjustment of caster and camber for maximum handling or improved tire wear, or a balance of both!
Dial in extra caster for straight line tracking and extra camber for tight cornering grip or set the car up for best tire wear. Full instructions are provided along with alignment suggestions to help set up your vehicle for street or track use.
Unlike some of our competitors who made a generic one size fits all plate to fit 79-93, we designed specific plates for 79-89 and 90-93 which have different, unique strut towers. Our 94-04 plates have proven themselves since we designed them decades ago in IMSA and SCCA professional competition providing durability and a wide range of adjustment for both race and street use.
These plates are direct bolt on replacements and require no drilling for installation.
Strength & Durability
- Lifetime warranty on caster camber plates
- Allows for independent setting of left & right
- Direct bolt-in - No modifications required
- 1/2 the weight of other plates
- Complete adjustment of caster and camber for better alignment - caster is not adjustable from the factory
- Universal plates - perfect for street & race!
- Finally, correct camber to eliminate excessive tire wear
- Dial in more negative camber for better cornering
- Reduce camber for less rolling resistance on drag cars
- Add up to 2° more positive caster
- Straighter tracking and better high speed stability
- Better steering response, quicker turn in
- Precision spherical bearing with stainless steel race
- Holds precise alignment in ALL driving conditions
- Teflon lined bearing never needs lubrication
- Bearing is replaceable
- Less friction than stock bushings
- Offset bushings allow custom adjustment of strut height
- Increase suspension travel on lowered vehicles
- Increase strut extension travel for more traction on drag race cars
- No interference with hoods or strut tower braces - a common problem with some other brands
- TIG welded and nickel plated for strength and durability
Read Steeda's blog post to learn more about the truth behind caster and camber products: http://www.steedablog.com/2012/08/the-truth-about-camber-caster-plates-and-strut-mounts/