Steeda's double bar chrome-moly alloy steel strut tower brace is a great addition to your S197 Mustang.
With 2 bars made of chrome-moly steel instead of regular mild steel, you get double the strength over competitive mild steel braces.
Several part numbers are available accommodating V6 and GT V8 models, as well as most aftermarket intake plenum cover designs.
Note: For Mustang GTs equipped with a FACTORY plenum cover from Ford's optional appearance package, slight modifications may be necessary for clearance. Contact one of our customer service reps for more details.
Note: 555-5718 is NOT designed for 2011+ Mustang 5.0 GTs. Please see our specific Strut Tower Brace for 2011 Mustang GT, click here.
- Strongest brace on the market using chrome-moly alloy steel
- Improves front chassis stiffness
- Improves ride quality over rough surfaces
- Improves vehicle handling
- 40% lighter than the production OE strut tower brace!