Steeda's strut tower brace feature super strong 4130N Chrome-moly alloy steel, making them more than twice as strong as other bars without adding any additional weight. If you're looking for true race car performance and the best strength-to-weight ratio of any brace in the industry, this is the part for you!
Tests show that without a strut tower brace, shock towers flex up to 1/4" during hard corners! Steeda's Strut tower brace strengthens the front of your car, eliminating suspension flex and cowl shake, while improving steering response and handling. Extra clearance for popular aftermarket intakes and superchargers make them a perfect upgrade, even if your car came factory equipped with a brace.
Please note, this strut tower brace will not fit with the 'Performer 2' manifold.
- Closed triangle shape for strength & ultimate handling
- Designed to work with caster camber plates
- Allows for aftermarket manifolds
- Much lighter than other aftermarket bars
- 50% stronger than other aftermarket bars