5 replies to this topic

#1 WhiteZX3

WhiteZX3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationPembroke Pines

Posted 26 May 2010 - 07:32 PM

I recently became the owner of an '01 ZX3, and I was wondering what kind of specs it has, in terms of 0- 60, horses, etc.

Also, the previous owner said it came with a turbo. Is that a standard for an off the line Steeda Focus from 01?

#2 WhiteZX3

WhiteZX3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationPembroke Pines

Posted 26 May 2010 - 07:36 PM

Id also like to know exactly what mods have been done to it. If it helps, my serial # is 2001- 087

#3 SteedaSteve

SteedaSteve

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 936 posts
  • LocationSteeda HQ

Posted 27 May 2010 - 08:45 AM

Unfortunately our records aren't always the best, and after looking, I can't seem to find the build sheet on your car. Turbo Focus cars were not the norm at all, so that one would be pretty rare. Without any paperwork, it'd be hard for me to guesstimate hp and things like that. You might want to wait till a local speed shop does a dyno day, and strap that car down to see. :)

#4 WhiteZX3

WhiteZX3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationPembroke Pines

Posted 27 May 2010 - 07:02 PM

Just checked my plaque, it actually reads "2001-87" maybe that would be in the records.
What shops do these dyno days around here? I had no idea there was such a thing. im fairly close to the steeda hq

#5 SteedaSteve

SteedaSteve

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 936 posts
  • LocationSteeda HQ

Posted 28 May 2010 - 01:46 PM

Nope, no #87 in my records, sorry. There should be a few shops around that have dynos for you. Our facility in Georgia isn't quite ready with the dyno yet, but will be.

#6 WhiteZX3

WhiteZX3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationPembroke Pines

Posted 28 May 2010 - 09:17 PM

well thats funny. Oh well, thanks for your insight, and ill be sure to look for a dyno in the near future. I used my pocket dyno app on my itouch, and it said I have 305 HP and do 0-60 in 6.41 seconds.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users