This Ford Racing Super Charger Tuner Kit fits the 2011-2012 Mustang Shelby GT500 and requires custom calibration. This kit also fits the 2007-2010 Mustang Shelby GT500 and requires custom calibration, and a custom length belt and additional parts that are not included.
Pulled straight from the 2013 GT500 parts bin, Ford Racing's GT500 supercharger upgrade puts the latest O.E. supercharger technology in your hands to take your GT500 to the next level.
This kit includes a TVS supercharger unit straight from the 2013 GT500 program, a Ford Racing twin 65mm throttle body, supercharger to throttle body inlet elbow, proper fuel rail with crossover, fuel injector retaining clips, and a 2013 GT500 belt.
Note: belt may not work with all applications. Tuning is NOT included. Custom dyno tuning highly recommended.
- 2.3L Twin Vortices Series (TVS) supercharger features 4-lobe rotors and 68 mm pulley
- Cobra Jet Dual 65mm Throttle Body M-9926-CJ65 improves idle and low-end response
- Supercharger to throttle body elbow
- 2013 GT500 Supercharger Belt
- Fuel rail with crossover, DR3Z-9F792-B , provides adequate clearance to supercharger
- Fuel injector retainer clips
- Latest O.E. supercharger technology from 2013 GT500
- Supports high horsepower levels
- Bolt on installation