Ford Racing's Ported 3V Cylinder heads are production castings that have been CNC machine ported for increased flow and performance.
Specs for these cylinder heads are as follows:
- 53 cc combustion chamber (Stock head is 51 cc)
- Intake runner volume: 202cc (Stock 174cc)
- Exhaust runner volume: 73cc (Stock 62cc)
- Intake flow rate at .600 lift: 272 CFM
- Exhaust flow rate at .600 lift: 190 CFM (no pipe)
- Assembled with factory guides, production springs, valves, retainers, locks, and seals
These heads do not include camshafts and related valve trail (followers, lash adjusters, etc). They use 2008-later GT high thread spark plugs. Will bolt up to 05-07 GT models but requires conversion to 08+ spark plugs and ignition coils (sold separately).
Recommend using Ford Racing head changing kit M-6067-3V46.
Note: Engines with late style 12MM spark plugs can be identified by coil engineering number 8L3E Engines with early style 16mm "High Thread" design spark plugs can be identified by coil engineering number 3L3E part number.
- CNC ported for greater flow
- Direct fit replacement
- Includes valve springs
- Uses upgraded 08+ style high thread spark plugs