These high performance steering shaft kits utilize two smooth, needle-bearing universal joints, a pre-fabricated shaft that bolts directly to the OEM column, and a weldless intermediate shaft for easy installation. This design eliminated the rag joint for better steering response and appearance. Available in both steel for power or manual rack and pinions.
- Part Type: Steering Shafts
- Part Number: F43-000658
- Collapsible: No
- Length (in): 15.000 in.
- Universal Joints Included: Yes
- Rag Joint Included: No
- Vibration Damper Included: No
- Shaft Style: Splined ends
- Steering Box Shaft Diameter (in): 9/16 in.
- Steering Box Splines: 26
- Column Shaft Diameter (in): 3/4 in.
- Steering Shaft Material: Steel alloy
- Steering Shaft Finish: Nickel plated