The Los Angeles Auto Show annually kicks off the season of major auto shows and is considered to be one of the top four premier auto shows in North America. Last year, as many of you will recall, we showcased our all new 2010 Steeda/Ford Racing Fiesta and our famed Steeda Streetfighter Mustang at the venue – and this year the momentum continued when we showcased in the Ford Motor Company corporate display two exciting new vehicles; the 2011 Steeda Fusion Sport and the Steeda/Raceskinz Mustang GT.
Steeda Fusion Sport
Conceived to provide the die-hard performance enthusiast who requires a four-door sedan an alternative to European performance sedans, the transformation done to the Fusion is nothing short of dramatic. The vehicle’s transformation is extensive as it evolves into a high-end performance sedan with increased power, more aggressive handling, and specially tuned suspension and braking systems that only Steeda Autosports can deliver.
With a bevy of performance modifications, this race-bred sedan includes our proprietary Steeda Cold Air Intake and velocity stack that allows the 3.5L 24V V6 engine to breath much more freely than the stock intake system previously allowed. In the chassis/suspension department we embarked on the mission to seriously transform the Fusion into a street/track sedan that would make owners of competing euro sedans jealous with envy. Our Design and Engineering Teams provided a series of modifications that you have come to expect from Steeda including:
- Specially tuned front and rear lowering springs that provide enhanced cornering and track performance and the “just right” appearance
- Retuned dampers on all four corners that plant the tires to the pavement under street and race conditions
- Anti-roll bars tuned for maximum performance and minimal roll
- Chassis stiffening front tower brace that locks the front struts tightly together and further minimizes chassis flexing
The Steeda Fusion Sport – just part of the comprehensive Steeda family of high performance vehicles that exceed everyone’s performance expectations!
Raceskinz / Steeda Mustang GT
Raceskinz, a Southern California based company with plenty of experience modifying and customizing Mustangs was asked by Ford Motor Company to build a customized Mustang for the SEMA and Los Angeles Auto Shows. When they charted out to build the car, they turned to Steeda Autosports for most of their performance modifications. The collaboration between us resulted in many awards including Road & Track magazine proclaiming the car as “Best of Show” and Ford Motor Company also recognized it by also awarding it a Ford Corporate Design Award.
This project vehicle, based on a 2011 Mustang GT featured Raceskinz complete new line of carbon fiber accessories for the 2010+ Mustang, and a slew of major performance upgrades from Steeda including:
- Steeda G-Trac suspension
- Steeda heavy duty upper strut mounts
- Steeda billet rear lower control arms
- Steeda lower control arm relocation brackets
- Steeda adjustable swaybar kit and panhard rod
- Steeda extreme sport springs
- Steeda bumpsteer kit
- Steeda Q-Series functional front fascia
- Steeda Q-Series functional hood
- Steeda Q-Series Rear Spoiler
Raceskins dramatically enhanced the appearance of the ‘Stang by developing a comprehensive line of accessories and add-on components of the highest quality.
- Raceskinz carbon fiber stripe kit
- Raceskinz carbon fiber rockers
- Raceskinz carbon fiber rear diffuser
- Raceskinz carbon fiber mirror covers
- Raceskinz carbon fiber KR Extreme splitter
- Raceskinz/Magnaflow carbon fiber exhaust tips
- Raceskinz rear seat delete kit
- Raceskinz RS1 sport seats
- Raceskinz interior trim kit
- Raceskinz roll bar
As part of the ongoing collaboration of Raceskinz and Steeda Autosports, we will be a premier distributor of the complete line of Raceskinz carbon fiber accessories and appearance enhancement products for Ford Motor Company vehicles. Look for more news and information on this exciting new line of accessories in the first quarter of 2011 that will be available from Steeda Autosports !
Steeda – Speed Matters